By using this site, you are agreeing to the processing of your personal data as described in this privacy p
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Data we gather
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this
Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any contributions you
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
Your email address – this is not displayed publicly on Veledron crowdfunding platform. We use your email address information for the following purposes:
- To manage and communicate with you about your access to, or use of, Veledron crowdfunding platform, as well as to inform you of updates to your account.
- To send you e-alerts when there is activity on a project that you have invested or created, are supporting or are watching.
- To send you newsletters from time to time containing news regarding activity and content on Veledron crowdfunding platform.
- Ask you about your Veledron crowdfunding platform successes (e.g. if you successfully invested or completed a Project).
- Reply to any correspondence you send to us, and for any other reasonable purposes related to Veledron crowdfunding platform or your membership.
Your name. This is not displayed publicly on the Veledron crowdfunding platform, unless you choose to use your name, rather than a username, when you support a Project.
Your username – we ask you to provide a username by which you can be identified publicly. Please note that your username should not feature your last name or contain any other personal information that could be used to identify you (e.g. your address). If your username with Facebook (or any other third party authentication provider) contains personal information, we recommend you do not use such third party facilities to link to Veledron crowdfunding platform and instead create a Veledron crowdfunding platform account in the standard way. We reserve the right to reject usernames that are offensive, defamatory or which we otherwise think are unsuitable. If the project you choose to support is successful in reaching its target funding within the target timescale, then we will provide your username and email address to the Project creator so that they can contact you to arrange for your reward.
Any personal information you choose to include in your ‘My Account’ page (e.g. your photo). This information will be used to populate your profile.
If you choose to create a Veledron crowdfunding platform account using Facebook Connect (or any other authentication provider), we are provided with profile and photo data about you through their application programming interface (API). We use this to create your account, allow you to interact with Veledron crowdfunding platform and in some instances to identify you publicly on Veledron crowdfunding platform. For example, if you choose to support a Project, the photo from your Facebook profile will then be viewable by other users. By clicking on the authentication providers’ link, you are consenting to share this information with us.
Any other personal information you choose to disclose during your use of Veledron crowdfunding platform. Examples include when you update your profile, list a news item, post a guide, make a comment, upload a photo, share a link, create a Project, send someone a message or otherwise engage in the Veledron crowdfunding community. This information is viewable by other users. We use this information to:
- enable you to engage more fully with the Veledron crowdfunding community,
- enable other members to search for you and communicate with you, and
- enable other members to provide you with feedback.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your money transactions to projects on this website, your IP address, your donation history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account,providing you with other products and services that you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services, communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience
- Fulfillan obligation under law or contract
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- We may display some information that is publicly available on Veledron crowdfunding platform, on third party websites that are closely connected to the Veledron crowdfunding platformproject and wish to embed Veledron crowdfunding platform So, by way of example, user generated content such as titles of users’ posts on veledron crowdfunding platform groups would be displayed on such third party sites with a link back to veledron crowdfunding platform. To the extent that usernames or personal information is included in that user generated content on veledron crowdfunding platform, it may be displayed on such third party sites. So for example if a listing included a username or a member’s photo, that information may also be displayed on the third party website. Just to be clear, this information will be embedded on any such third party website as a link. We will not hand over that information to the third party website;
- We may display some information that is publicly available on veledron crowdfunding platformin the regular newsletters that are emailed to all registered users on the veledron crowdfunding platform mailing list.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a project
- To communicate either for contribution, sales or invoicing
- If you create a project on our website, to allow (potential) donors and buyers to identify you.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers* (from us or our carefully selected projects);
- To administer and analyzeour client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you projects that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than ten years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing:
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.